Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I'm currently playing League of Legends for a while. My life is quite hard lately, and I need to let the steam out with some action. But playing too much can't have an entirely opposite effect. Everything must be balanced, I supposed.

Minecraft was the last game I played. In fact, minecraft is the only game I am playing these days. I spent around two hours playing Minecraft last Saturday. I do not play games every day, generally, I play only at the weekends. However, when I am bored, I also play during the weekdays.

Top Eleven Football Manager is the last game which I'm currently playing at the moment. I so much love this game but it has already frustrated me so much that I had to quit playing it over and over again but I still see myself coming back to it. 

It's more like I'm too connected to the game so much that I can't let it go completely. 

On 2/7/2019 at 11:59 AM, Heatman said:

Top Eleven Football Manager is the last game which I'm currently playing at the moment. I so much love this game but it has already frustrated me so much that I had to quit playing it over and over again but I still see myself coming back to it. 

It's more like I'm too connected to the game so much that I can't let it go completely. 

This game Top Eleven Football Manager seems to be one of the most popular games played by Facebook users. There are some mixed feelings about the game both good and bad reviews but it's definitely a good game. 

On 2/8/2019 at 7:56 PM, Anachiwo said:

This game Top Eleven Football Manager seems to be one of the most popular games played by Facebook users. There are some mixed feelings about the game both good and bad reviews but it's definitely a good game

I have played a couple of football games, however, I have never tried Top Eleven Football Manager. I have also read good as well as bad reviews about the game. However, I never go by the user reviews about the game. Reviews are purely based on own experience. Therefore, I am willing to try this game.

1 hour ago, egghead said:

I have played a couple of football games, however, I have never tried Top Eleven Football Manager. I have also read good as well as bad reviews about the game. However, I never go by the user reviews about the game. Reviews are purely based on own experience. Therefore, I am willing to try this game.

I have also tried the game and it's the only online soccer management game that I can recommend to any gamer who is a fan of football. This online football manager game will open your eyes to lots of things about football you never know before. 

2 hours ago, egghead said:

I can guarantee you that you will love the game completely but be advised, it's a very addictive game. So, be prepared for anything once you get the game.