Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Gangster Vegas - is the last game played today. I nearly uninstalled the mobile game, but when I remembered it's quality especially the graphics, I decided to stick to the game. The space it took from my device is much, it will lead me buying external storage soon, due to it's data expansion. 

Still rocking out with RDR2 as of late. Been trying to finish all the camp upgrades. I only have to upgrade Arthurs last bit. I need to perfect cougar pelts and it's proving to be easier said than done. I found and area that spawns one out every so often, but I can't for the life of me get a clean kill, or the bastard knocks me off my horse before I can get a good enough shot. 

I wish they spawned more often, I'm so close to finishing these upgrades. 

17 hours ago, Shagger said:

Still going strong with my NG+ playthrough of Horizon Forbidden West and earned the Platinum Trophy a couple of days ago.

New York City Fc Win GIF by Major League Soccer

The Gif you used, looks like you support Manchester city football club, 😂

Congrats to you latest achievement playing "Forbidden West". 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The Gif you used, looks like you support Manchester city football club, 😂

Congrats to you latest achievement playing "Forbidden West". 

No, I hate football. I just found the first gif in the list that had something to do with a trophy.

2 minutes ago, Shagger said:

No, I hate football. I just found the first gif in the list that had something to do with a trophy.

That's why I rushed your comment, because you never liked it. I was pleased seeing that Gif as you mentioned about your achievement. 

I wish you more highs as you play further via 'Forbidden West". I wish that the last EA FIFA 23 will bring something amazing to football lovers. I'll see when I hear from my friends before  I go order the game. 

Been away from this forum for a while because I've been busy immersing myself in replaying a few games recently, namely My Time in Portia and Detroit: Become Human. DBH, I've already described in one of my last posts what my problem with that game was and why I never completed it to 100% completion (cloud save issue), so this is my attempt to try and complete the game again.

As for Portia, I never got to complete that either because I just got bored. It really didn't help that I played it at a time when it was in Early Access mode, I think, so the bugs and incomplete plot just made me forget about the game. Now that I've picked up Portia again, I did finally complete the main plot, but the post-game content was a bit hard to get through, because I found myself sleeping in the game early just to get to the next day so that I could continue the mission plotlines. I got bored very easily during post-game because I've done all the hard work, beaten Higgins and completed the main plot, so I didn't feel as strong of a motivation to keep working on my farm layout design, especially on a game as old as this where showcasing my farm layout designs would feel kinda silly. Like, who would even care or who would I even show all the hard work I've put into designing the Portia farm in 2022? It's just one of those traits about simulation games I couldn't get into, the whole "designing your home/farm" gameplay that doesn't feel engaging for me. I liked the plot-related elements of Portia more than the actual farming or crafting elements, so when the plot was largely over in post-game, my motivation dropped and I'm probably gonna abandon it again (I stopped at the part where they were attacked by Logan the bandit, presumably a set-up for their next game, My Time in Sandrock).

I might try My Time at Sandrock again though once it's completed and out of the Early Access stage because I don't want to lose motivation again once I get through all the plot elements that they've developed so far in EA; I'd rather play a completed game through and through.

In the meantime though, the next game I'm thinking of replaying to its completion is the Dragon Age trilogy, which I dropped at Inquisition. People kept saying Inquisition is really good, so I might give the trilogy another shot once again.

Edited by Akun