Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

21 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

I can guarantee you that you will love the game completely but be advised, it's a very addictive game. So, be prepared for anything once you get the game. 

I like football, and when I say football I mean soccer. FIFA World Cup and Euro Cup are my favorite tournaments. However, I do not watch too much of premier league matches. When I was a kid, I used to play football. However, when I started growing, I stopped playing football. These days, I enjoy playing football games. Thanks for the recommendation for Top Eleven Football Manager.

On 2/11/2019 at 1:35 PM, ShadowMelons said:

Probably Smite on xbox

Till today, I still crave owning Xbox One console and I'm definitely going to be getting it sooner than later. Getting a vast gaming experience with it have eluded me for a while now. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Till today, I still crave owning Xbox One console and I'm definitely going to be getting it sooner than later. Getting a vast gaming experience with it have eluded me for a while now. 

Stop craving already and sort out your budget and go get one for yourself. It's pretty expensive at the moment but I'm sure you might see who wants to sell his own off eBay and you can get some discounts. 

Today I wope up a little bit nostalgic. So, when I woke up like this, one of the games that can kill my will is the amazing and addictive Pokemon Go (mainly because this game brings me a lot of good memories from a great time wiht friends).

Edited by Shine_Spirit

On 7/12/2018 at 7:32 PM, DC said:

What was the last game you played and for what system(s)?

Been playing Assasin's Creed Odyssey on my laptop. I must say, it is by the far one of the best AC titles I've played. Really involving and a lot of content.

2 hours ago, CruiserX said:

Been playing Assasin's Creed Odyssey on my laptop. I must say, it is by the far one of the best AC titles I've played. Really involving and a lot of content.

Assasin's Creed rocks. I can't ever imagine how time flies because it's been so long since I had played the game Assasin's Creed last. It's a very good game with lots of fighting in it. I haven't played Odyssey. Tell me what it feels like. 

5 hours ago, Anachiwo said:

Assasin's Creed rocks. I can't ever imagine how time flies because it's been so long since I had played the game Assasin's Creed last. It's a very good game with lots of fighting in it. I haven't played Odyssey. Tell me what it feels like. 

My kid brother is the one who was well hooked up into playing Assasin's Creed. He played the game on both his Android smartphone and laptop. I only tried it out on mobile phone once and never liked it.