Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I've been playing House Flipper a lot lately. Kinda took a break from it as it takes a while to fix up a house and sell it for good profit. My next house I sell I'm going to try just making a simple house that's fully furnished, but won't add stuff like accessories. I'll just make a house that's furnished and nothing else. Simple. 

I'm going to get back into RDR2 eventually, but I'll be fine taking a little break from it for a while. 

I have been in quite a mess with what games to play at the moment. Fortnite is great but I am now waiting for a new season, well the new chapter so I haven't been playing that a whole lot like I was. At the moment I have been jumping between Overwatch 2, Roblox, Fortnite and Destiny 2. I am super excited for the Christmas events to start coming out on games, so I am also waiting for that as well as they are always fun. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Most definitely, I would play each match before the day it would be played in the world cup competition.

It's going to so much fun I can already feel it.

By the way, what is your favorite team? Mine is Argentina. I hope to see Argentina take Portugal in the finals.

4 hours ago, egghead said:

I might start playing FIFA as FIFA World Cup has officially kicked off.

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most definitely, I would play each match before the day it would be played in the world cup competition.

It's going to so much fun I can already feel it.

The host nation of this year's FIFA World Cup is Qatar.

Qatar sentence homosexualities to death by public stoning.

The president of FIFA has publicly stated that he is perfectly fine with this with the excuse being "Europe has to apologize for the next 3000 years"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/fifa-chief-gianni-infantino-hits-out-at-qatar-criticism-saying-european-countries-should-instead-be-apologising-for-the-next-3-000-years-12750765

Fuck FIFA

Fuck Qatar

Fuck the World Cup

If you endorse any of these...  Fuck you!

Edited by Crazycrab

9 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

The host nation of this year's FIFA World Cup is Qatar.

Qatar sentence homosexualities to death by public stoning.

The president of FIFA has publicly stated that he is perfectly fine with this with the excuse being "Europe has to apologize for the next 3000 years"

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/fifa-chief-gianni-infantino-hits-out-at-qatar-criticism-saying-european-countries-should-instead-be-apologising-for-the-next-3-000-years-12750765

Fuck FIFA

Fuck Qatar

Fuck the World Cup

If you endorse any of these...  Fuck you!

In as much as this is not a thread to discuss about soccer which I am sure we can do that comfortably in the sports section but I want to categorically state that every region of the world has its own rules and laws governing it and keeping the peace of that region if you are not comfortable with it just stay away that isn't too hard to do mate.

And fuck anyone that wouldn't respect the culture of others that hasn't hurt or harmed them in any way but is just different from theirs in a certain way.

Edited by Justin11

50 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

fuck anyone that wouldn't respect the culture of others that hasn't hurt or harmed them in any way

Are you fucking kidding me!  Their "culture" can suck my dick, it's disgusting!  If a woman is raped, SHE can be charged with the crime of extramarital sex.  FOR BEING THE VICTIM!

I'd agree that we should respect the culture...  WHEN IT ISN'T HARMING ANYONE!!!!!  But these are imprisoning and in some cases publicly executing people, just for being gay.  They issue public lashings to rape victims.  So called father's willingly behead thier own daughter's for losing their virginity outside of wedlock in what they call, and I'm not kidding, "honer killings".  Fuck this "culture".

So If you want say "Fuck Crazycrab" for having no respect for their Islamic extremist "culture", good. Please do.  Make multiple posts stating that.  Spam the shit out of this forum telling everyone I'm an intolerant asshole.  Make a public spectacle of me for stating that LGBTQ+ people don't deserve to die.  That rape victims are the one's that should be protected rather than punished.  That a woman's virginity isn't so precious that she should be beheaded for losing it. But before you do, just allow me to re-state:

Fuck FIFA

Fuck Qatar

Fuck the World Cup

If you endorse any of these... Fuck you!

Edited by Crazycrab

10 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

Are you fucking kidding me!  Their "culture" can suck my dick, it's disgusting!  If a woman is raped, SHE can be charged with the crime of extramarital sex.  FOR BEING THE VICTIM!

I'd agree that we should respect the culture...  WHEN IT ISN'T HARMING ANYONE!!!!!  But these are imprisoning and in some cases publicly executing people, just for being gay.  They issue public lashings to rape victims.  So called father's willingly behead thier own daughter's for losing their virginity outside of wedlock in what they call, and I'm not kidding, "honer killings".  Fuck this "culture".

So If you want say "Fuck Crazycrab" for having no respect for their Islamic extremist "culture", good. Please do.  Make multiple posts stating that.  Spam the shit out of this forum telling everyone I'm an intolerant asshole.  Make a public spectacle of me for stating that LGBTQ+ people don't deserve to die.  That rape victims are the one's that should be protected rather than punished.  That a woman's virginity isn't so precious that she should be beheaded for losing it. But before you do, just allow me to re-state:

Fuck FIFA

Fuck Qatar

Fuck the World Cup

If you endorse any of these... Fuck you!

PS:. Let's also re-state for record that the president of FIFA is actively defending them for this!  Think about that next time you purchase a FIFA game, MUT pack, T-shirt or some other merchandise.