Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

28 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor. I attempted it in the past but got sidetracked. Game is a bit addicting and I’m enjoying it. Wasn’t there a new one coming out? That’s what got me wanting to play this one but now it’s not coming out? I must of saw something else. 

The sequel Middle Earth: Shadow of War has actually been out for quite some time. Not sure if there's another game in the works.

WRC 9.  Before that it was GT6.  Lately in GT6 I've been kind of addicted to the '67 El Camino SS.  I have a bunch of different colors and aerodynamic features.  Each one costs 30,000 game credits to buy and it doesn't take me that long to earn 30,000.  I'm considering re-visiting NBA Live '03 soon.

Jumped back into some Madden as of late. Not sure why I keep coming back, it's nothing new. Aside from that, still flipping houses in House Flipper somewhat. but it has become a bit tedious as of late. I wish there was more to do in it. 

13 hours ago, Smokey said:

I've been sick so I haven't been playing many games recently, but last game I sat down and played was GTA Vice City Definitive Edition on my PS5.

The definitive edition is so cool I played in on ps5 a few weeks ago, I was thinking about getting for my PlayStation 4 so I can be able to play it from my apartment.