Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played was Fortnite for the new chapter and season which just came out a few days ago. I am really enjoying the new chapter and the new season with the new map and also the new mechanics and new weapons. Having a lot of fun with the new shockwave hammer if I am honest and with it being loot in chests and it being one that is quite frequent, it makes the game fun with that weapon. 

FTL: Faster than Light

I rather like this roguelike strategy game... I keep coming back to it every few months or so, and it always offers a good challenge.

Sadly, my run today (with the Kestrel C cruiser) quickly fell behind the games power curve, and I lost in the 4th sector 😞

The last game I played was again Fortnite for a little while last night before I went to bed. I will admit that I haven't played as much of the new Chapter and Season as I would have liked because life if so chaotic and busy at the moment but I am hoping to get some more time in especially for the Christmas stuff that I believe is coming out this week.

On 12/14/2022 at 10:58 AM, The Blackangel said:

Castlevania SOTN

It's one that I'll never give up. I freaking love it. It's hands down one of the best Castlevania games ever made, if not THE best one.

Classic game! 😄 I remember when I bought my copy on PS1!

Last game played was Modern Warfare II the other night with some friends. Only got a few matches in before I had to leave but it was fun as always. 🙂

Fortnite for me. I have been playing the MrBeast Extreme Survival this afternoon just to see how well I do. I wish there were more games with Christmas events that I enjoyed to be honest so I had a bit of a change around with games. May take a look at Apex Legends at some point.