Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played was Fortnite last night on Xbox. It's the first time I had played for a few hours throughout the whole of Christmas and I was super close to getting my first win of this new chapter and season and close to getting my first crown win with it too but I messed up at the end and came second. It will come eventually I know it will but seems I'm gonna have to just keep trying. 

I last played some Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 last night online, it was the first time in a while that I had played the game and it being New Year I was a little drunk lol so it didn't go as well as I had planned but I did have fun playing. May have to jump back on again at some point to play again. 

Last game I played was Resident Evil 4 VR. I played the first main mission and called it quits. I was sweating up a storm so bad, that beads of sweat got onto my nephews VR headset, which he wasn't too happy with lol. Also, even though there wasn't ton of movement, I still sweated like a pig out there haha. 

Still though, I had a blast playing it and can't wait to get a VR headset of my own one of these days. 

Oxygen Not Included

I picked it up in the Steam sale. It's one of those base-building games, where you start with a team of people who are trapped underground, and have to help them to survive.

At the moment, my base isn't very spectacular: it has the bare essentials for human survival (e.g. food) and a couple of the most basic amenities (e.g. beds and a wash basin), but that's it. Of course, it's likely to expand from there 😛 . 

I haven't played a video game in well over a week as I have been so busy with work but the last game I played was Fortnite after the Winterfest update left. I played a few games after the update and then had to get back to work as I was a little swamped after Christmas and New Year.

The last game I played was 8 Ball Pool on my phone last night for a little while. It sounds crazy but I feel that when I am settling down for the night and wanting to unwind and get ready to sleep, playing a game like 8 ball pool really helps, I only play a few games before I turn over to sleep but it is nice to do something like that before bed.