Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played was some candy crush earlier on my phone whilst I was taking a break from things I needed to do today. Still on the earlier levels at the moment so they have been easy to pass but I am expecting the more tougher levels soon. 

I last played Fortnite on the Xbox Series S. My son wasn't using his series s anymore since get got a gaming PC and has let me have it to use. Loving how much more faster things are with the Series S though. I played one game tonight on Fortnite to complete a challenge I needed to do, would have played more but with me being so busy haven't been able to. 

The last game I played was Fortnite last night for one game to complete a challenge that I was close to completing that was going to go today. I only played one game due to me being so busy but it was nice to be able to get back on for a little. 

I last played Fortnite last night. I am actually enjoying playing Team Rumble at the moment with the use of the two mythics we both have which is Deku Smash and the Kamehameha. Actually didn't realize how much fun these two are in a game mode like Team Rumble and as long as you don't use all three of them before you die, once you respawn you will find that you get all 3 back meaning once you have picked one up, you can use it all through the match. Of course there are cooldowns on it after you have used it once.