Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I am very much hooked on Team Rumble on Fortnite at the moment with the Deku Smash when I have the time so I have been playing a lot of that just recently. I was hoping to get Hogwarts Legacy when that releases and would more than likely move over to that but I will have to see if I am able to snag it on release first. 

Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope

A great game so far. It's a psychological horror game, which is my favorite kind of horror games. You and 4 others are trying to figure out how to survive after your bus crashes. They end up going to the town of Little Hope. And in true DPA style, every single choice you make influences the entire game.

If you're considering trying out the DPA, I highly recommend getting Little Hope first. If you don't want that one, then get Man Of Medan. the entire franchise is awesome.

How shocking is it that I haven't played RDR2 for a while instead? LOL😋

Been playing the usual Madden NFL 22 and Fortnite. But I also picked Hitman back up recently since they released the new Freelancer mode. Honestly really enjoy it, makes playing Hitman all that more scary and enjoyable. The way they make it, is that you have complete a whole campaign of missions without dying once. If you're caught in a previous mission, the next mission is easier for enemies to witness you. 

I played two missions so far, beat them and haven't touched it since. But I will revisit it sometime this week. I want to see if I can get through a whole campaign. 

11 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

How shocking is it that I haven't played RDR2 for a while instead? LOL😋

I haven't played RDR2 in quite a while either. I think it's been a couple months now. I'm almost done with the game. I plan to come back to it, and complete all the side stuff and then finish the game again. But, that won't be for a while yet. 

The last game I played was Fortnite for a short while last night to check out the new Wanted update that they have released and I also wanted to check the item shop as well. Haven't been able to play it as much as I would like to due to being so busy but I am hoping to get my battle pass complete before it ends on 8th March.