Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played was Fortnite for the new season, Chapter 4 Season 2: MEGA. So far I am really happy with the new season and I feel they have taken this season in a new direction. The first season of Chapter 4 was okay but I did lose interest part way through I will admit. I am hoping that Epic Games keeps things going well even with the updates through season 2. 

Last game I played was Restaurant Tycoon 2 on Roblox on Xbox. I tend to play games like this in between me working so I take the breaks I need so I do not get burned out. It's quite a fun game if you are in to Tycoons!

I've been playing World of Warships a lot the last few days and, I must say, I'm diggin' it. The subject matter itself is interesting to me anyway and the game is fun to play. I even find myself to be pretty decent at it and usually rank well. One match I had recently had an interesting ending for me. We lost, but I was the MVP with the best score I've ever had in anything;

Screenshot_2.png.91c5dd9ee2ad24a0603bf3f11307485f.png

Anyway, if anyone's interseted in adding me me on the game's friend... social... clan... whatever the hell it is, feel free.

I’m giving Skyrim another chance and I pushed myself to progress a little in the game. I don’t know what kind set I had 1st time I played the game. Now I have found the beauty and magestic quality of the game. This time around even the graphics look better. I honestly don’t know what happened. But I have a new respect for the game. Seems like a pretty big game too. Guess I am going to be occupied with it for some time. 

On 3/25/2023 at 1:49 PM, The Blackangel said:

FF8

I wouldn't. If you love the original FF7, you're going to want to opt out on it. At least that's what @Rain Dew tells me. She's a FF7 nut and says the remake is vomit inducing.

Looks like the original FF7 is a fan favorite. I wouldn’t mind playing the original, although I’m a sucker for graphics and the remake looks pretty good. But nothing usually beats the originals. 

FF7 is THE Final Fantasy game. It's been the biggest hit in the franchise, with the possible exception of FF14. But that one being entirely online, with multiple expansions is kinda like comparing watermelon to hedgehogs. Either way, FF7 is the best selling and most popular Final Fantasy to date. Others have come close, but none have matched it.

The funny thing is that they thought they could capitalize on FF7 with FF8 and surpass it. But FF8 was almost a total flop. The junction system is something that really turned people off from the game. People thought it didn't make sense, the story was boring or too sappy for them.

Whereas with me, I love everything about the game.