Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

I just started playing Bioshock. This is my second play through. Such a great setting and the graphics and colors are amazing. I'm really enjoying it this time around. I enjoyed it the first time too, but I developed a greater appreciation. A game like this could easily be a new generation game by the looks of it. 

I love Bioshock. For a game that is at this point 16 years old it still holds up really well, and still looks great. 

Played Red Alert 2 for the billionth time, but this time it was slightly different as I have been experimenting with my own maps. I tried playing my map in aa 7 vs 1 skirmish against AI, and whilst I'm not one to blow my own trumpet, it was al lot of fun. Sure, it's a little rough around the edges, but it's functional. The programmed I used is call Final Alert 2 and if a mug like me can make a decent map out of it, that's all you need to know. I will say a couple of things that made things difficult at first. First, whilst making the map it wouldn't appear on the main edit screen, but found out to fix that you need to run the programmed as an administrator. Why that's the case, I don't know. Second, be very careful not to use buildings and structures indigenous to Yuri's Revenge if you intend to make a map for the standard game. Well, if anyone has Red Alert 2 (The game is completely free on Abandonware.net for free at this link) and want to give this map a try I'll attach the file to this post. Just copy this file into the game directory and it should appear in the skirmish maps as "Fortune's Favour".

shaggers map.mpr

Edited by Shagger

Just finished Resident Evil 4 Remake, and I absolutely loved it. I've never been a fan of the RE franchise, the only other games I've played at all is a few hours of Revelations on the 3DS and maybe an hour of the remake of 2, but I really enjoyed my time with 4. Makes me want to get the original for PS2 or Wii (I sadly don't own a Gamecube) just to see how it compares. 

The last game I played was Fortnite the other night. Attempting to get through the battle pass before the end of the season. Also just found out announced by Fortnite themselves on Twitter that there is a ranked mode coming as well which I am guessing will be released on Tuesday 16th May as that is their next update day. Super excited for that. 

The last game I played was Fortnite. I was super excited for the ranked to be released today but they pushed the update back until tomorrow (17th May) so we just have to wait one more day. I would rather wait a day than them release it broken and in a mess. 

I'm deep into Tears of the Kingdom, and I'm loving it so far. It's basically more of Breath of the Wild, which is one of my favorite games of all time, so I'm very happy. Both today and tomorrow are national holidays here in Norway, and my wife is out of town, so I'm pretty much playing it all day, every day at the moment

27 minutes ago, Anders said:

I'm deep into Tears of the Kingdom, and I'm loving it so far. It's basically more of Breath of the Wild, which is one of my favorite games of all time, so I'm very happy. Both today and tomorrow are national holidays here in Norway, and my wife is out of town, so I'm pretty much playing it all day, every day at the moment

I'm surprised you managed to pr yourself away from you Switch long enough to post here 😄

Played some Pokemon Sword the other day - it's a rather easy game in my opinion. Way easier than what I remember of Pokemon back in the day. To top it all off, I'm curb stomping my cousin Poke battles despite him having the game for about a year before me and more high leveled Pokemon.