Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 11:27 PM, DylanC said:

Call Of Duty: WW2

I don't get the appeal of those kind of games. Personally I couldn't play one if I wanted to. I had a horrendous experience in the Marines, and anymore I flip out on anything military. My psyche just can't handle it.

8 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't get the appeal of those kind of games. Personally I couldn't play one if I wanted to. I had a horrendous experience in the Marines, and anymore I flip out on anything military. My psyche just can't handle it.

Can totally see where you’re coming from, especially if you were in the marines yourself. Personally, I play games for fun and haven’t had personal trauma which would affect my experience of FPS games like COD. I kind of think of it like a game of online paintball. Ultimately, I just think of it as a fun game - good vs bad - if that makes sense. 

Edited by DylanC

I was there. The Corps is not a safe or healthy place for anyone. If someone wants to serve their country then fine, but for your own physical and mental health, go with any other service. Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, National Guard, whatever. But never the Marines. It's not worth it.

Also a little known fact. The Marines act tough but they're actually cowards. In a war situation they let the Army go in to fight and put their lives on the line, while the Corps hides, then the Marines take all the credit for it and claim it was them fighting. Also their education system is pathetic. Egos are thru the roof, and intolerance is even further. The Marines ruins lives on a daily basis. If you care about your well being, you will never consider the USMC as a viable option.