Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Stellaris

Doing a cooperative multiplayer run with a friend, both of us playing Determined Exterminators; machine empires that have one simple goal: Eliminate all organic life from the galaxy. We're gonna try to do just that, and divide the galaxy about 50/50 between us.

Right now we're caught up in a defensive war against two organic empires working together to try to eliminate us. We weren't ready for war, or we would have been on the offensive instead. I'm hoping we can finish that war quickly so that we can focus on preparing to destroy the nearby Marauder Clan before it has an opportunity to become a Horde and completely thrash us both.

Stellaris

Continued the Determined Exterminator co-op playthrough with my friend. So far, everything seems to be going fine.

My friend found the Sol system, with Earth Sol III in a Tomb World state. Humanity was apparently long dead before they could take to the stars; that means pre-sapient cockroaches rule the planet. And since my friend is planning to colonize the planet and we're both playing genocidal robots bent on cleansing the galaxy of organic lifeforms, those roaches are probably gonna die.