Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Monster Hunter World (Xbox One)

Did some hunts with a very close friend of mine. Weekly bounties, most of them. After he had to go, I finished up my bounties.

I did something I rarely do throughout the day. I went into each hunt with a different weapon. While my favorite weapons will always be Sword & Shield and (as of World) the Gunlance, when taking the Hunting Horn out with me on a solo hunt, I had been reminded just how much power that thing has behind it. I was hunting Dodogamas for the weekly bounty, and I didn't even need to sharpen before I took it out. (Don't ask how that's supposed to work with a blunt weapon...)

I imagine I'd have had similar results bringing a Hammer to that particular hunt, but I'm still amazed at how effective the Hunting Horn actually is. I hear people often underestimate the thing, or just misunderstand it outright. In some ways, I prefer it over the Hammer as a blunt weapon. It's got better reach, for one.

I wanna go through and master each and every one of the weapon types the game has to offer. All these varying playstyles are a lot of fun.

Edited by Executor Akamia

9 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Mortal Kombat 3 on an Arcade, I got my ass kicked old school style 😂

The best game in the series in my opinion. I especially loved the comboing system - it was so ridiculous and over-the-top yet it was one of the main reason why the game was so entertaining. 

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Can you Mod Skyrim on Switch? I'm just curious if there was a possibility to do it...

Unfortunately not. You can mod on Xbox One and a little bit on PS4, but Switch has no mod functionality, sadly.