Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 1/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, Executor Akamia said:

Plague of Shadows is literally just Plague Knight’s story mode. 😄 So if it’s Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove you have, you have access to all four available stories. And Shovel Knight: Showdown, depending on what platform you’re playing on.

Got it 😆,I have it on 3DS, its an awesome game, Right now I'm stuck at the stage of Treasure Knight

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Got it 😆,I have it on 3DS, its an awesome game, Right now I'm stuck at the stage of Treasure Knight

Yeah, you won't find Showdown on that version – I know that mostly because I also have that version – but we have everything else! And yes, it is an awesome game. 😄

9 minutes ago, Executor Akamia said:

Yeah, you won't find Showdown on that version – I know that mostly because I also have that version – but we have everything else! And yes, it is an awesome game. 😄

That is sad 😞 I heard that Kratos can be found as a secret boss fight on PS4 and the Battletoads on Xbox One ?

1 hour ago, Executor Akamia said:

That is correct! Although I'm pretty sure that's only the case for the Shovel of Hope campaign; the other three playable knights don't meet them.

I found out about those secret bosses after I had already gotten the 3DS version, otherwise I would have purchased the ps4 version, also I wanted to play the DLC  King of Cards which I think its a prequel as to how King knight became well.. King xD

Just now, kingpotato said:

I found out about those secret bosses after I had already gotten the 3DS version, otherwise I would have purchased the ps4 version, also I wanted to play the DLC  King of Cards which I think its a prequel as to how King knight became well.. King xD

Yep, that it is! You should already have it. Like Plague of Shadows is for Plague Knight and Specter of Torment is for Specter Knight, King of Cards is King Knight's campaign.

3 minutes ago, Executor Akamia said:

Yep, that it is! You should already have it. Like Plague of Shadows is for Plague Knight and Specter of Torment is for Specter Knight, King of Cards is King Knight's campaign.

I dont think I have King Knight's campaign, I remember only seeing 3 options, Shovel, Plague and Specter Knight. 😔 But I will double check later on today.