Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

4 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Uncharted drake's fortune, its like watching an action movie , but the game hasnt aged that well, it plays like a PS2 game.

Aye, the first one feels dated these days. Personally, I still adore 2 and 3, though. 4 was decent too. 

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

Aye, the first one feels dated these days. Personally, I still adore 2 and 3, though. 4 was decent too. 

And its surprisingly short, I'm already close to finishing the game and I have only been playing it for six hours, I will start the second one as soon as I'm done with the first.

I decided to try playing Apex Legends. What a fool I was not to try it before. I really liked the game. I've played 40 hours for a week. I think this is the best battle Royale among the competitors. But I still play like a noob. We are constantly losing. What am I doing wrong? So I decided to look at the game of popular streamers and their behavior in the game. I'll have to train a lot.  I found a site where I can view my statistics . If I start playing better, the statistics will go up.

12 hours ago, Xianders said:

I decided to try playing Apex Legends. What a fool I was not to try it before. I really liked the game. I've played 40 hours for a week. I think this is the best battle Royale among the competitors. But I still play like a noob. We are constantly losing. What am I doing wrong? So I decided to look at the game of popular streamers and their behavior in the game. I'll have to train a lot.  I found a site where I can view my statistics . If I start playing better, the statistics will go up.

Glad to know Im not the only Apex fan here xD its a great game, just find a legend that better suits your style and try to play as a team.