Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

BattleTech

Salvaged some really powerful 'Mechs in the campaign, and I've nearly maxed out my most elite MechWarriors. Gonna be rotating them out for newer pilots as I do so.

One of the 'Mechs I salvaged was a Thunderbolt TDR-5S. The thing reminds me of the Clans' Summoner OmniMech to a degree, which probably won't be seen in the game until the timeline advances to around 3050, when Operation REVIVAL happens. Anyway, the Thunderbolt's stock loadout has a grievous design flaw; ammo in the center torso. For those who don't know, ammo explosions can happen if critical hits occur in an area where ammo is stored on a 'Mech. If this happens, the place the ammo was stored in is destroyed immediately. That's why you never, ever put ammo in the center torso area, as an ammo explosion there will kill the 'Mech immediately. So yeah, I moved that really quick, put it in one of the side torsos. I don't yet know if I'm gonna have a real opportunity to field this thing safely, but it's there in reserve for when I need it. 😄

Edited by Executor Akamia

Team Sonic Racing (Xbox One)

Was just knocking out some Grand Prix races in the single player mode. Last I checked, the online mode is a ghost town... It's honestly quite saddening, because I think it'd be great fun to race online in teams. The game's not even a whole year old yet, how did it die so fast...?

Edited by Executor Akamia

Stellaris

Decided to play one last galaxy before it's time for Federations to release... which, honestly, likely won't be for another couple of months yet.

Anyway, I've decided to give playing a regular hive mind a try. Last time I played a hive mind, it was a Devouring Swarm, the most powerful type of hive, and necessarily so as it is a genocidal variant that does not have any diplomatic options at all. However, I seem to have gotten the worst neighbors in history, as both my neighboring empires are Fanatical Purifiers. This is gonna be an eventful playthrough... 😂

On 1/18/2020 at 12:09 AM, kingpotato said:

Glad to know Im not the only Apex fan here xD its a great game, just find a legend that better suits your style and try to play as a team.

👊bro.  Yes, you're right. I think I need time to get used to and understand the features of the game.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:09 AM, Executor Akamia said:

Team Sonic Racing (Xbox One)

Was just knocking out some Grand Prix races in the single player mode. Last I checked, the online mode is a ghost town... It's honestly quite saddening, because I think it'd be great fun to race online in teams. The game's not even a whole year old yet, how did it die so fast...?

Visually it looks even better than Mario Kart 8, but I think that is the problem with most racing games, their online presence is always weak, except of course for Mario Kart.

On 1/20/2020 at 6:47 AM, Xianders said:

👊bro.  Yes, you're right. I think I need time to get used to and understand the features of the game.

It takes a while, I havent been playing it as mush as I did before, but its an awesome game, and with little girding you can unlock up to 2 legends for free. My only problem with the game is that the only cool skins are the legendary and those are really hard to come by. 

My last game played was Red Dead Online, its really cool although everything in the market is super expensive and resources are hard to obtain but other than that I like that it has its own story mode. Also I just finished Uncharted 2 among thieves, really cool game, I'm probably going to start and finish Uncharted 3 this week.