Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Just finished Uncharted 3, not as good as the 2nd game but I liked that the weapons got an upgrade, in the first two games an AK-47 made the same damage as a standard pistol the only difference is that it was faster and had more bullets, but in the 3rd game an AK47 does feel like a powerful rifle. Also the game has a lot of glitches , even more than the first game, also they give away the puzzle solutions if you take too long to solve them, and when I say too long I'm referring to more than 5 minutes.

No Man's Sky

Decided to give it a try, since apparently it's a good game now. 😂 Because I'm a glutton for punishment and I adore roguelikes, I chose to go directly to permadeath mode.

I got killed twice in the first 10 minutes by the hazardous environment. Third time was the charm, though, and I'm finally throwing together a shelter and some other things that should help keep me alive. Early game is Hell, apparently. Especially if you're like me and you don't know what you're doing.

Normally I'd play on a lower difficulty first and get acquainted with how the game plays, but the roguelike option was just too much for me to pass up. I had to do that first, or I'd never forgive myself. 😂

The last game that I played was Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. The game has quite a few bugs and the developers haven't been too communicative (even though they said they would be when the game launches), but, it has been a lot of fun. Some of the maps are really fun to mess around in, especially Shipment which is just full of chaos and a great map to play on.