Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Started Bioshock 2 during the weekend, its actually pretty good except for a few things regarding the mapping in the controllers. They switched the instant cure button for a melee button, so I'm constantly dying because of that xD, also they swapped the buttons for curing or harvesting the little sisters and I have been really closed to making a mistake because of that.

Stellaris

Went back to my inward perfection save. Decided to spare the Determined Exterminator neighboring me. Still alive, and they aren’t enemies anymore since I synthetically ascended. North of me is a Driven Assimilator who eventually cut down one of my neighbors, only to get roadblocked by the Enigmatic Observer Fallen Empire. They shifted gears and began to fight the local Fanatical Purifier instead.

I finished Minerva's Den during the weekend the story on this DLC was actually good, it has a cool twist at the end. I started Bioshock Infinite Yesterday, its awesome, Columbia looks beautiful and the narrative so far is very good. I like how you can see your body being genetically modified when you drink the vigors.