Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I finished Bioshock Infinite and all the DLC's during the weekend, that shit blew me away, it awesome, its a sad ending both the main game and the DLC, the best thing about Infinite is the story, in some aspects its even better than the first Bioshock. Burial at sea ep 1& 2 hit me really hard, they are both very sad. I also played NIOH 2 Demo, its difficult but not punishing like Dark souls, I might get it next year. Also I played the DEMO for Final Fantasy 7 remake, it was awesome, I never fully played the original on ps1, but this remake might be one of the best games of 2020, the combat is fluid, its action packed, it has amazing graphics even on my PS4 slim and my 24 in TV.

Skyrim. But from what @Crazycrab was telling me in the thread I posted about trying it for the first time, the PS3 copy has more bugs than an anthill. I was about to give up on it completely until I read his post. I'm planning on going back at it later today. Hopefully I can get past the bugs and get into the game. I enjoyed it until it fucked up. I just wish it was in third person instead of first person.

2 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Skyrim. But from what @Crazycrab was telling me in the thread I posted about trying it for the first time, the PS3 copy has more bugs than an anthill. I was about to give up on it completely until I read his post. I'm planning on going back at it later today. Hopefully I can get past the bugs and get into the game. I enjoyed it until it fucked up. I just wish it was in third person instead of first person.

You can switch to thrid person.

On 3/8/2020 at 11:40 AM, The Blackangel said:

I tried that. It didn't do anything. Actually none of the buttons, or button combinations changed perspective. I'll chock that one up to being a PS3 edition bug.

I dont think thats a bug, probably is the controller, my advise with this game try to save as much as you can.

I finished Shadow of the Colossus on hard difficulty, the last colossus was a pain in the ass, its not the most difficult one but the jump between his hand to the neck requires a lot of precision (or I probably suck). It still surprises me that this was a ps2 game, every fight and scene is very cinematic and I liked how they  kept the story at minimum, the ending is one of the best I've seen. I heard this was a prequel to Ico, sadly there is no ps4 port.