Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 5/8/2020 at 5:03 PM, kingpotato said:

I have been playing a lot of apex legends and COD black ops 3. I have been thinking of getting Black ops 4 since Im getting tired of the Parkour but Im not sure if its worth it.

Have you checked out Call of Duty: Warzone yet? It's free and pretty damn amazing!

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Yep but I had to delete the game because its too big, I might make some space later on and install it again

Funnily enough, I had a similar problem with space on my 500gb PS4. Ended up deleting the full game of Modern Warfare and just downloading Warzone. It took a while but it saves me about 50gb of space doing it that way. The full version of Modern Warfare is like ~200gb. It’s crazy big!

2 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Funnily enough, I had a similar problem with space on my 500gb PS4. Ended up deleting the full game of Modern Warfare and just downloading Warzone. It took a while but it saves me about 50gb of space doing it that way. The full version of Modern Warfare is like ~200gb. It’s crazy big!

It is huge, Its probably one of the biggest games out there. Also Im pretty bas it xD this new modern wardare is so different from the other COD games, its slow paced and its more about strategy rather than reflexes.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:26 PM, kingpotato said:

It is huge, Its probably one of the biggest games out there. Also Im pretty bas it xD this new modern wardare is so different from the other COD games, its slow paced and its more about strategy rather than reflexes.

I think that's why I like it so much. It's still got that high-octane buttery smooth moment-to-moment gameplay, but yeah, it's a little slower paced than Black Ops 4 etc. Loving Warzone atm. Kind of like the "new zombies". 

The game I played was FIFA on PS4. I still am an amateur. I was practicing in the Kick Off Mode for like and hour and then tried to play with other player in Co-op modes which was harder than I thought. One thing that really helped me was to buy fifa coins to move on quicker and buy better stuff I need. I think it's a pretty cool game and it's better every time they update the game.