Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Beginning to play, Grand Theft Auto Five on my Laptop. Epic Games previously confirmed a deal where the firm will be offering free of charge, available to download from their store, GTA V. Even though I originally purchased the version on my Xbox 360, there's absolutely no damage to see how well the PC corresponds to the console model. It takes some time, however, to get on with teaching myself the controls through my keyboard, after playing for a second time today. GTA V download was 89.05GB overall, although, this took hours to download through my internet connection.

Grand Theft Auto Five was the last video game I played, today (22/05/2020).

Edited by Alexander.

I like all kinds of survival games. But I also like strategic, simulation and old games. The last game I played was Dungeon siege II on PC... Pretty old, huh? :classic_biggrin: 

Brokenworldexp.jpg

Edited by anna1990

On 5/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, skyfire said:

Minecraft Pocket Edition

Creative or Survival? What projects are you working on Minecraft? How much time did you devote yesterday evening to Minecraft Pocket Edition? You've inspired me to try the pocket edition again, it's been ages since I last played. 

On 5/26/2020 at 10:05 PM, Alexander. said:

Creative or Survival? What projects are you working on Minecraft? How much time did you devote yesterday evening to Minecraft Pocket Edition? You've inspired me to try the pocket edition again, it's been ages since I last played. 

Creative mostly. I just avoid survival during the lockdown and stay home period. 

20 hours ago, skyfire said:

Creative mostly. I just avoid survival during the lockdown and stay home period. 

Creative is more relaxing in contrast to survival. Are there any, builds or tasks that you would like to share that your still working on or are finished? Generally speaking, do you prefer to play creative, survival, or a bit of both? 

Edited by Alexander.

3 minutes ago, DylanC said:

COD: WWII as it's free on PS Plus right now. *yippee*

Just on PS Plus right now? I love to play COD, do you know whether it's available on any other platform free of charge? The problem here is, I don't own a PlayStation Plus Console which is a bummer for me. 

Edited by Alexander.