Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

23 hours ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

Saints row 3 remastered on the road to platinum.

Never heard of Saints Row 3 remastered up until reading your post. What's the concept? Tell me your thoughts on the title, would you recommend this amusement to me? I have PC, is the video game available to purchase and download on this platform? 

1 hour ago, Alexander. said:

Never heard of Saints Row 3 remastered up until reading your post. What's the concept? Tell me your thoughts on the title, would you recommend this amusement to me? I have PC, is the video game available to purchase and download on this platform? 

I believe it is available on the PC and it's just like Grand Theft Auto. Just more explicit and better

15 hours ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

I believe it is available on the PC and it's just like Grand Theft Auto. Just more explicit and better

Thank you for confirming this information. I have located the game on Steam and I'm looking into buying this title. I'll do my research first by, reading reviews and then watching some gameplay of the game to see whether I like the look of Saints Row. 

Edited by Alexander.

Just had a fun session on Rainbow Six Siege. I've had the game for a while and finally got around to playing it. It's super fun, I'm hooked already. Third Tom Clancy game I've played after Splintercell Conviction and The Division.

Edited by ARx182