Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 9/9/2020 at 11:47 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

AC Odyssey last night

I've been giving RDR2 another try. Played it a few times this past week. I'm not doing quests, just exploring, robbing, and hunting. Trying to get a better feel of the game. It looks pretty amazing. I can get lost in it in a good way just exploring. 

Just did the drunken quest with Lenny (RDR2). Beginning to really like this game. 

On 9/10/2020 at 6:03 PM, Kane99 said:

I've been playing the new Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2 and have been having a blast with it so far. The gameplay is so smooth and fun. It really brings me back to when I was a kid. I fell right back into the gameplay like I never forgot it. So fun!

Tony Hawk's recent remasters are on my to-buy list! Looking forward to picking it up. Been waiting for a good skateboarding game for a while now. 🙂

Been getting into Oblivion again on PC, modded, obviously. The mods can add new stuff, change the look of the game and so on, but what I'm struggling with is just how odd this game now feels to control compared to even other more recent, but similar games. It's not just the fact that this game doesn't officially have controller support, although that is a big part of the problem. Even Skyrim and the Fallout games feel very different. There's there's the levelling System in Oblivious and may the lord have mercy on souls behind the creation of it as it has to do down in history as one of mankind's the greatest crimes. Despite this, I like it. and will like likely be playing constantly for a while. I'm not exactly sure why...