Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

I recently started playing FF7 Remake. I never actually played the original, but I dig it so far. 

I also played through Titanfall 2's simple player campaign. A lot of people have said and for a reason, it's superb. I admit the protagonist isn't very unique (he is literally a soldier named Jack Cooper, ffs), but the story itself, as military themed shooters go, is cool. Something very Star Wars about it. Not in a "rip off" ku d of a way, more of an homage, something that understands the art. Plus, the dialogue between Jack and the Titan BT-7242 is both heartwarming and funny and really feel a connection yo this character, and trust me it is a character.

I picked this game super cheap on PSN a few days ago. I don't know if it still is, but whatever platform you have it's definitely worth having a look despite the likelihood of a dead muliplayer. 

Resident Evil 7: Finally grew a pair and played it for awhile longer. The lack of ammunition is what really scares me in this game more than that family of monsters.😹I'm going to stop lying...them suddenly busting through walls is scary as hell and without adequate ammo it makes it even worse.

Been playing some Madden NFL 21, but haven't kept up with it too long, as I jumped back into an emulated version of ESPN NFL 2K5. I got it on the PC, so I've been reliving that with updated graphics. 😄 

Other than that, played some Raft with friends and some Phasmophobia, which was a ton of fun. I haven't been playing much else though.