Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Just now, killamch89 said:

I'm doing the main story all over again and even though this would be like my 7th time beating it, I love the story so much.

Also to note, I noticed on the Epic Games store they were giving it away for free lol. I think people should go get the game and make sure to make your room super dark with surround sound speakers. It'll scare the living crap out of you. 

Just this moment finished Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures on Steam, having gained all 25 achievements. It was one of the best sixth generation platform games I'd ever played, except it came out toward the tail end of the seventh gen. Oh dear. It'll do in a jiffy for someone who would find emulating Pac-Man World on the PS1 too easy, though it still suffers all kinds of baffling design choices like the overdesigned artwork, inconsistent level design quality and a lot of ideas that don't get the time they deserve to be fully realised. It also does nothing to help me get into the TV show of the same name, nor can I see it doing anything for fans of said show.

On 12/24/2020 at 11:08 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

Alien Isolation and Dead Space 2. Interesting to play two scary space ship games back to back. 

Alien Isolation of course is by far the more scary one. I'm hardly afraid in Dead Space games but in Alien Isolation, I hide everywhere lol. I also crouch constantly so as not to alert any Aliens.