Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 7/18/2021 at 8:47 AM, Razor1911 said:

After a long time played an old game, Prince of Persia sand of times. I have finished the game almost 5 years back, thought to revisit it again.

No matter how much I played this game Prince of Persia, I never got tired of it because it was literally a bomb. 

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's my favorite as well especially the original Most Wanted. I still play it occasionally.

Yeah, mostly whenever I feel like I need to ease off stress with less thinking and being too strategic, it's definitely going to be NFS that does it for me. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a rumor back then that the game Rocket League would be shutting down in 2020, did you get to hear it then? 

Fortunately, the game is still here and still gets big updates. They even had a Formula 1 update which was cool!

1 hour ago, AndreiMirfi said:

Fortunately, the game is still here and still gets big updates. They even had a Formula 1 update which was cool!

Yeah, the rumor never took the direction it was going then which would have been disappointing for the gamers. 

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was a rumor back then that the game Rocket League would be shutting down in 2020, did you get to hear it then? 

Nah, Rocket League is going as strong as ever and its player base is growing and they have significant backing from Epic so its definitely not going anywhere in the near future.