Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 7/23/2021 at 11:29 PM, killamch89 said:

Resident Evil 3 Remake and Just Cause 4

Seriously, I'm beginning to fall in love with Resident Evil game genre all over again. I stopped it for a while but I'm back at it now. 

17 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I'm beginning to fall in love with Resident Evil game genre all over again. I stopped it for a while but I'm back at it now. 

I agree, the remakes have been huge hits and the improvements make them feel like brand new games or an addition to the original games rather than a copy and paste of the originals.

4 hours ago, calm-gamer said:

The Miitopia Demo on the Switch. It was great. I want to buy the full version but I'm not ready for mental health reasons.

Seriously, you really need to get things under wraps because it can really get nasty with mental health problems especially when associated with games. 

AC Valhalla-the game put me in a trance last night. Everything in the game is real deep if you pay attention. I literally got so immersed, I picked up a foe I slain, out of respect in their prowess, and carried them over to a cross to lay in peace because they worshipped it. Then I threw a torch on it. Lol-I lied about the torch. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm thinking about getting into Dragon Age: Inquisition which my brother is fully addicted to. It looks like a good game. 

@StaceyPowers talks about it all the time - I mean it seems like a great game because I did start it, I just haven't gotten around to start playing it again.

On 7/28/2021 at 4:29 AM, killamch89 said:

@StaceyPowers talks about it all the time - I mean it seems like a great game because I did start it, I just haven't gotten around to start playing it again.

Yeah, I have read about it a lot and for some reason I haven't gotten into it yet even when it's being played in my home with my brother. 

On 7/26/2021 at 3:59 AM, killamch89 said:

I agree, the remakes have been huge hits and the improvements make them feel like brand new games or an addition to the original games rather than a copy and paste of the originals.

Exactly, just like Final Fantasy 7 remake ; what's your take on that? Have you played it? 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

Exactly, just like Final Fantasy 7 remake ; what's your take on that? Have you played it? 

It feels like a whole new game as well - Square Enix knocked it out of the part with that one. If only they could've done the same the remastered version FF8, I'd have nothing but high praises for Square Enix.