Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

GTA IV - it's been a minute since I've played this game but I was so bored so I decided to give it a run.

I haven't played any GTA games in a while if not for over 2 years now. Maybe I should try out GTA IV. 

On 8/9/2021 at 9:01 PM, Heatman said:

American football is a very combative sports to the best of my knowledge. I don't even know between it and rugby which is more physical. 

Technically, I would say rugby and that is because of the fact that they wear a lot less protective equipment. American football players tend to have helmets, padded clothes etc. so it makes it slightly less dangerous.

13 hours ago, Darth said:

Technically, I would say rugby and that is because of the fact that they wear a lot less protective equipment. American football players tend to have helmets, padded clothes etc. so it makes it slightly less dangerous.

Exactly, although there is a way you get contact with those protective props, it gets to injure you a little bit more. 

18 minutes ago, Heatman said:

This is actually my very first time of hearing about this game. What's the gameplay is like? 

Slay The Spire is a roguelike deck-builder and Hades is an isometric roguelike action game. Both are excellent and I highly recommend them!

15 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Slay The Spire is a roguelike deck-builder and Hades is an isometric roguelike action game. Both are excellent and I highly recommend them!

They should be available on Playstation 4 right? If yes, then I'm definitely going to look it up.