Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

The last game I played using my PC is simply FIFA19, it's simply an old version of EA FIFA game series but I am still enjoying it, looking over to lay my hands in the latest version 'FIFA22 that will come later this year. The gameplay and features will simply be amazing. I'll be playing that one using a PS5 console, I am making savings to get it by December. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

The last game I played using my PC is simply FIFA19, it's simply an old version of EA FIFA game series but I am still enjoying it, looking over to lay my hands in the latest version 'FIFA22 that will come later this year. The gameplay and features will simply be amazing. I'll be playing that one using a PS5 console, I am making savings to get it by December. 

It's definitely going to be an interesting experience for you getting to play using Playstation 5 by December. I might have mine within that time if my money expectancy works out as planned. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be an interesting experience for you getting to play using Playstation 5 by December. I might have mine within that time if my money expectancy works out as planned. 

That's pretty cool, that you're expecting to get your hands on PS5 console, in order to enjoy the beautiful FIFA 22 when it finally launch this year around November. 

2 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's pretty cool, that you're expecting to get your hands on PS5 console, in order to enjoy the beautiful FIFA 22 when it finally launch this year around November. 

Yeah, most likely it's going to happen with my getting the PS5 console sooner or later. FIFA 15 server shutdown was just announced. Are you aware of it? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, most likely it's going to happen with my getting the PS5 console sooner or later. FIFA 15 server shutdown was just announced. Are you aware of it? 

I wasn't aware about FIFA 15 shutting down it's server. I believe it's due to, another new game versions being upfront. I am still playing FIFA 19 via my PC. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I wasn't aware about FIFA 15 shutting down it's server. I believe it's due to, another new game versions being upfront. I am still playing FIFA 19 via my PC. 

Seriously - I don't really know yet. I'm still surfing to gather more information about what really happened that led to this outcome.