Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

26 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Alright mate. I'm eagerly waiting for your feedback. 

I read the news at Google right now, it wasn't about FIFA 15 being blacklisted. It simply a crash that resulted out of bugs via some users console or PC. The game isn't banned it's still available for play. 

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I read the news at Google right now, it wasn't about FIFA 15 being blacklisted. It simply a crash that resulted out of bugs via some users console or PC. The game isn't banned it's still available for play. 

Yeah - You're actually correct about the game still being playable but not with all its features. FIFA is already pulling the plug on the game with the date of FIFA 22 already announced. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/news-fifa-15-servers-officially-shut-fifa-22-release-date-draws-closer

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - You're actually correct about the game still being playable but not with all its features. FIFA is already pulling the plug on the game with the date of FIFA 22 already announced. 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/news-fifa-15-servers-officially-shut-fifa-22-release-date-draws-closer

Hmm, I read through the link you sent, your information is legit from the right source. They said, it might be totally unplayable due to the imminent release of FIFA 22 early October. It would be better for those FIFA 15 players to upgrade to newer version to avoid losing out on playing EA FIFA. 

4 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Hmm, I read through the link you sent, your information is legit from the right source. They said, it might be totally unplayable due to the imminent release of FIFA 22 early October. It would be better for those FIFA 15 players to upgrade to newer version to avoid losing out on playing EA FIFA. 

Yeah - it took me a while to get that information. I'm not really the type of person that just takes the first or any information without having it scrutinized to know its veracity.