Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

I just qualified for my Cup tournament quarter final in Top Eleven Football Manager for this season. Hopefully, I'm going to win it. 

What kind of game is Top Eleven Football Manger? Is it like FM (Football Manger? If it's available on PC, I might be interested in it because I love football manager games. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

What kind of game is Top Eleven Football Manger? Is it like FM (Football Manger? If it's available on PC, I might be interested in it because I love football manager games. 

To some extent, it's like FM but with a few difference. They are basically played in the same way but FM is more robust in my opinion. I'd say that it's a simplified version of FM. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

To some extent, it's like FM but with a few difference. They are basically played in the same way but FM is more robust in my opinion. I'd say that it's a simplified version of FM. 

If I can play it on my PC or laptop, then I'm definitely getting the game. How much does the game cost? 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

I just started playing Specs Ops : The Line and I'm really enjoying the game. The action in the game is very good. I like it. 

Apart from the scene where White Phosphorus was used to kill innocent people in the game, I enjoyed everything about the game.