Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's been a while since I played Mortal Kombat 2 on my PS4. It should be over 3 years now. I'm concerned with Resident Evil Village now. 

That's because I am using PS3 console, most of the games I have here are simply installed games which is over a year + now. 

21 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

That's because I am using PS3 console, most of the games I have here are simply installed games which is over a year + now. 

I have some games that are over 2 years old installed on my Playstation 4 console and it's never a problem for me at all. 

35 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I have some games that are over 2 years old installed on my Playstation 4 console and it's never a problem for me at all. 

It can stay there for ten years, provided your PlayStation is a sound one, and you're simply maintaining it with carefulness. Their is nothing stopping the games from playing after five years. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It can stay there for ten years, provided your PlayStation is a sound one, and you're simply maintaining it with carefulness. Their is nothing stopping the games from playing after five years. 

Exactly - once the system doesn't crash or have all files on it corrupted, there wouldn't be anything going wrong with the game. 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I try to update my game library at least every 5 to 8 years max. Keeping a game for 10 years plus wouldn't allow me get new games because the storage won't contain them all.