Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)

It's a game that I'd already started in May last year, and decided it was perhaps time to finish it off since it's quite an easy playthrough. I'm quite enjoying it, although I did encounter a bug or two while playing it on my PS5. I haven't seen the same issues playing it on PS4 yet..

45 minutes ago, Oblivion Knight said:

Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4)

It's a game that I'd already started in May last year, and decided it was perhaps time to finish it off since it's quite an easy playthrough. I'm quite enjoying it, although I did encounter a bug or two while playing it on my PS5. I haven't seen the same issues playing it on PS4 yet..

What's the gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect like? Is it a shooting game or adventure based? I do like FPS games most of the time. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

I decided to try something new this weekend. And I found Marvel's Spider-Man game super for me. I am simply enjoying it with my PC. 

The one good thing about Marvel's Spider-Man game that's cool with me is its graphics and real replication of New York city in the game. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

What's the gameplay of Murdered: Soul Suspect like? Is it a shooting game or adventure based? I do like FPS games most of the time. 

It's adventure based, it plays a bit like a sandbox game but more confined.. The mechanics of being a ghost and walking through certain walls is pretty cool.

Well worth the £1.99 I paid for it back in December 2019.. 😅

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

The one good thing about Marvel's Spider-Man game that's cool with me is its graphics and real replication of New York city in the game. 

@Oblivion Knight explained what Marvel's spider-man game. Its like a replica of sandbox game, where the character act like a ghost walking alongside the walls. But I bought the game $25 for my PS4. I wonder the console @Oblivion Knight is using that made em pay lower for the game. 

Edited by Head_Hunter

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I played on Nintendo Switch. It's a very fun game. I believe that you have play Mario games in the past? Most gamers I know did. 

To be frank with you, I never played any Mario games before via any console. You can do me a favour, just send the trailer here so I can watch how the game is modded. 

8 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

To be frank with you, I never played any Mario games before via any console. You can do me a favour, just send the trailer here so I can watch how the game is modded. 

Super Mario is one of the games which I played as a kid. I'm really surprised that you didn't play any of it or unless you had forgotten. I will look for the trailer. 

20 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Super Mario is one of the games which I played as a kid. I'm really surprised that you didn't play any of it or unless you had forgotten. I will look for the trailer. 

Maybe I played it but forgot it due to how long it has been. If you get the trailer I might see if I have played it or not. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Maybe I played it but forgot it due to how long it has been. If you get the trailer I might see if I have played it or not. 

Here is all of the trailers of supper Mario from 1985-2021. I hope it helps with your remembering it. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I'm really shocked to hear that you never played such games before. It was a game that's very popular for us since 1985. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm really shocked to hear that you never played such games before. It was a game that's very popular for us since 1985. 

It's a shame to me that I didn't keep to the game, due to so many going on my mind at present. I will see how it goes if I'll be playing it or not.