Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm gearing up for the 2nd leg of my champions league match in Top Eleven Screenshot_20211026-070527.thumb.png.6d3a3f01f04eb4dc16a7154417f186db.pngwhich I drew 1-1 away from now this morning. Hopefully, I can win to progress to quarter final. 

That's impressive, I believe you've played the returned leg against RMA. What's the latest? 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a shame to me that I didn't keep to the game, due to so many going on my mind at present. I will see how it goes if I'll be playing it or not. 

I think that there are still good and well improved Super Mario games now that are far better than what it used to be in 1985. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I visited a friend of mine yesterday and it happens that's he's purchased PS5 already and I had a fill with playing Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. 

That's great, finally you've experienced the gameplay of PS5. The next thing will be getting it for yourself. I never played, and I don't want to rush into it, I'll do it when I own it. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

The kind of endless character build that I experienced in playing Borderlands 2. You can play the kind of character that you want and its levels of character customization is crazy. 

I believe tje game is compatible both on PC and PS4? 

How long have you been playing this borderlands game?