Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

On 11/1/2021 at 7:06 PM, Boblee said:

Hopefully, we are indeed all going to explore and experiment playing on PS5 soon in order not to be left out. 

Of course yes, we are delighted about PS5 and can't leave it out. It's like when PS1 to PS4 came out, and we have played on it all now. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm still with Assassin's Creed Valhalla this morning and will move on from it by tomorrow hopefully. 

Are you trying to say, you'll finish up with your Assassins Creed  Valhalla version within today and move over to next tomorrow? 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Are you trying to say, you'll finish up with your Assassins Creed  Valhalla version within today and move over to next tomorrow? 

Nope, I'm not sure if I would be able to finish it today even if I wanted. It's the time that I'm looking at playing for today that I was referring to. 

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You can be playing Forza horizon 4, expect to see Forza horizon 5 coming out sooner. Are you going to dump your progress at the edition 4 for the 5th one? 

I haven't really heard anything about the release of Forza Horizon 5. Where did you get the update from my friend?