Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Nah, Rocket League is going as strong as ever and its player base is growing and they have significant backing from Epic so its definitely not going anywhere in the near future.

Yes, you are absolutely correct with that observation. I'm very sure the gaming company know exactly what their fan wants and is giving it to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

TLOU2

This game is deep!

I haven't heard about the game till now. What's the storyline all about? Maybe it's something that may interest me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Heatman said:

I haven't heard about the game till now. What's the storyline all about? Maybe it's something that may interest me. 

The Last of Us 2-you've haven't heard about the series? It's a post apocalyptic world/survival. For me it's hard to explain without spoilers, but both 1 & 2 were GOTY. So that says a lot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The Last of Us 2-you've haven't heard about the series? It's a post apocalyptic world/survival. For me it's hard to explain without spoilers, but both 1 & 2 were GOTY. So that says a lot. 

You mean it's more like Resident Evil with the post apocalyptic world/survival plot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

You mean it's more like Resident Evil with the post apocalyptic world/survival plot. 

 

Kind of, but The Last of Us is chess to RE checkers when it come to post-infection-apocalyptic storytelling. Everything I have to say about The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part 2 can be found in those links (WARNING: Long reads and there will be spoilers, especially for the first game).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Shagger said:

 

Kind of, but The Last of Us is chess to RE checkers when it come to post-infection-apocalyptic storytelling. Everything I have to say about The Last of Us and The Last of Us Part 2 can be found in those links (WARNING: Long reads and there will be spoilers, especially for the first game).

I'm definitely going to be reading every details in both of post and don't fret it about the long read, I'm very used to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't heard about the game till now. What's the storyline all about? Maybe it's something that may interest me. 

How do you not know The Last Of Us? It's one of the most famous PlayStation games since 2014 and one of the most discussed on this forum. Hell, it got me to borrow a PS4 just to play it and normally I would stick to PC for the most part.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...