Jump to content
Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Jasmin said:

It is PC based game.

These days I am playing PC games more. Valornt is becoming my favoriate.

I just stopped playing Apex Legends not too long ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/11/2022 at 8:57 PM, Dannyjax said:

I just stopped playing Apex Legends not too long ago. 

What about Valorant? Do you play this game? If you are a PC gamer, I am sure you will like it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I just managed to play The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt on my Nintendo Switch for about an hour today. It's the only thing I'm playing today. 

 

How long did you eventually give to playing The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt yesterday? I was able to play for just an hour on the game later in the night. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Heatman said:

How long did you eventually give to playing The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt yesterday? I was able to play for just an hour on the game later in the night. 

 

What is wrong with you? He literally said he played for an hour! You really couldn't care less if you say something stupid, just so long as it's something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

How long did you eventually give to playing The Witcher 3 :Wild Hunt yesterday? I was able to play for just an hour on the game later in the night. 

Few hours before I went to bed, I still played a little bit more before finally calling it a day. It should be about at least 45 minutes that I played, until sleep says no more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Few hours before I went to bed, I still played a little bit more before finally calling it a day. It should be about at least 45 minutes that I played, until sleep says no more. 

It's good to hear that you still played a little more of the game before retiring to sleep. I have already mapped out games I will be playing today and have already played one of them which is Deliver Us the Moon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...