Register Now
DC

Last Game Played

Gta V - 9.5 score for me, the only reason why I cant give it a 10 is because of the songs on the radio, GTA san andreas and vice city had great songs, but GTAV lacks that quality in the radio.

I played Horror Town game on android. It has serious sensitivity issues as far as aim and the shooting is concerned. And it can be pretty difficult to play the game. But yeah it was good. 

Posted (edited)

Halo 5: Guardians

I've been playing it on-and-off over the week in an attempt to pin down why I stopped playing in the first place. I don't consider it a bad game – the campaign was mediocre at best and the REQ system makes me angry by its very nature, but that's the extent of my complaints; the gameplay itself is the best Halo has ever had, in my opinion – but something about it keeps me away from playing it on the regular, unlike past Halo games which I played quite often...

Edited by Executor Akamia

I’ve been at Crypticon for the last few days so unfortunately I don’t really remember the last game I was on. I’m not all that big on mobile games, with the exception of things like Game Boy and other hand held systems. But I left them at home because I couldn’t find my god damn games.