Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you had to live in Rapture or Columbia ...

On 9/21/2019 at 10:51 PM, skyfire said:

First two. The first for references which made me like the Rapture more. And also it had lot of things worth exploring if the game script writers decides to do so. I was attracted to Rapture because I was always had this fantasy of either under the sea colonization or the deep space colonization. So such concepts are favorite to me. 

Ah, I can totally grok that. I always thought it’d be cool to live at the bottom of the sea and explore. And Rapture’s ambiance is amazing.

On 9/24/2019 at 8:01 PM, kingpotato said:

I'm guessing the sewer and draining system was still a priority for Ryan even after all the chaos xD 

I never noticed any drains in the floor … but hey, maybe I just don’t look at the floor enough =D

On 9/26/2019 at 8:15 PM, skyfire said:

Indeed after chaos it was  a scary place. And the thing is that I'd want to live in the original vision of the maker. 

Ah, I can totally grok that. I always thought it’d be cool to live at the bottom of the sea and explore. And Rapture’s ambiance is amazing.

I never noticed any drains in the floor … but hey, maybe I just don’t look at the floor enough =D

I feel like it’d have been a great place in theory, but in practice, it’s not like everyone came in with the same fair shot at success. Didn’t help that Ryan was a hypocrite either, nor that Fontaine was better at his game and an asshole. In that type of economy, I think one is counting on folks to be good for goodness’ sake—and alas, I don’t think one can count on people.