Register Now
killamch89

How Many Games Are In Your Steam Library?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

What on Earth...Bro where do you even store so many games?! Where do you find time to play that many games?

The reality is I likely never will have the time to play all of them, assuming I even want to. As I say they're mostly impulse purchases or from the ever generous bundles. In regards to storage, this is on Steam so I don't have to have them all downloaded at once, though I do have a lot across various launchers.

29 minutes ago, Withywarlock said:

The reality is I likely never will have the time to play all of them, assuming I even want to. As I say they're mostly impulse purchases or from the ever generous bundles. In regards to storage, this is on Steam so I don't have to have them all downloaded at once, though I do have a lot across various launchers.

Yeah I have about 680 games now in total across 3 or 4 different platforms but I haven't played half of them yet. I'll get around to it eventually (I say this every time don't I?)

On 9/21/2019 at 11:24 PM, Alyxx said:

1140 games according to Steam.

Are you seriously kidding me? I was actually trying to brag with my 398 stack up but I see now that I have a very long catching up to do 😂.