Register Now
killamch89

Most Ruthless Main Character In A Video Game

My pick goes to Kratos form God Of War because he'll kill practically anything that crosses him. As a matter of fact, the only reason he didn't kill more characters in the recent God Of War game was because of his son's presence which quelled his thirst for blood quite  a bit. In your opinion, who is your pick for the most ruthless character in a video game and why?

6 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Caleb from Blood comes to mind. The dude kills innocent bystanders and cultists alike.

Good shout but honestly Kratos will kill almost anything else apart from his son - If you played all the God of War games 9/10 times his first response to anyone even seeming to pose a threat is to rip it to pieces.

54 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I have to agree on Kratos. If he sees it, it dies. In all honesty, with the exception of Ares the only ones he hasn't really gone after are the Gods and Goddesses. He may hate them, but he hasn't waged war against them.

God Of War IV is the first game in the franchise where we haven't seen him kill everything on sight.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Good shout but honestly Kratos will kill almost anything else apart from his son - If you played all the God of War games 9/10 times his first response to anyone even seeming to pose a threat is to rip it to pieces.

God Of War IV is the first game in the franchise where we haven't seen him kill everything on sight.

Do you mean Ascension? Because Chains Of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta were out before Ascension. They were initially released on the PSP, but they were technically 4 and 5. Ascension would have been 6.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Do you mean Ascension? Because Chains Of Olympus and Ghost Of Sparta were out before Ascension. They were initially released on the PSP, but they were technically 4 and 5. Ascension would have been 6.

I'm referring to God Of War IV for The PS4 - Ascension is a prequel to the entire series and gave a backstory on Kratos' Origin.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:48 PM, The Blackangel said:

I know, I’ve played it. I’ve just never heard GOW on PS4 referred to as GOW 4. 

Well if we go by the main installments as in chronologically in the story of the game GOW on PS4 will be number 4, but not the fourth game released.