Register Now
DC

VGR Needs Your Help - Let’s Grow Our Awesome Community

Hi everyone!

I want to say thank you to each and every one of you for your wonderful contributions to our forum.

We have something really special going on with this community. We’re small, we’re tight-knit, and we’ve got incredible rapport between our members. Every day, we’re sharing our passion for gaming, and the atmosphere here is welcoming and respectful.

I don’t think I need to tell you what a rarity that is online today. When I started VGR, that was exactly what I hoped to build, but I’m blown away by how it’s actually come together. And that is because of you. So thank you so much for your continuing participation.

We do want to keep growing our community so that more great people can be a part of the conversations and relationships we’ve built here. And the only way we can do that is with your help.

I would love it if you would invite some of your friends to join VGR!

As our community grows, we’ll be able to offer more contests and video game giveaways, and that is something I want, because it is another way for me to thank each of you for being a part of this.

So let’s grow our forum. Please tell friends, family, co-workers and fellow gamers to drop on by, check out the conversation, and open an account.

We look forward to welcoming new loyal members to our awesome community!

@skyfire, @kingpotato, @UleTheVee, @killamch89, @StaceyPowers, @DylanC, @The Blackangel, @Aerielle del Rosario, @Alyxx