Register Now
The Blackangel

Songs You Remember From Your Childhood

41 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I remember this one too unfortunately. Although I was in my mid/late teens when it came out. I don't know how many brain cells I lost as a result of hearing this song. 90's music, if it can even be called that, is the reason I can't stand radio today. The only thing that ever plays in my car are CD's. Absolutely nothing else. Ever. God forbid the radio be on and Justin Bieber, or even worse Talentless Skank (oops I mean Taylor Swift), starts playing. I would jump out in the middle of the interstate to get away from that shit.

15 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I remember this one too unfortunately. Although I was in my mid/late teens when it came out. I don't know how many brain cells I lost as a result of hearing this song. 90's music, if it can even be called that, is the reason I can't stand radio today. The only thing that ever plays in my car are CD's. Absolutely nothing else. Ever. God forbid the radio be on and Justin Bieber, or even worse Talentless Skank (oops I mean Taylor Swift), starts playing. I would jump out in the middle of the interstate to get away from that shit.

I definitely don't listen to either Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift so you won't need to do that...🤣