Register Now
The Blackangel

Worst Abomination In Nintendo History?

What game in your opinion is the worst game that has ever been released for a Nintendo console? Every console from NES to Switch. For me, there are two possible choices but one stands out above the other. Solar Jetman on NES. As I have said before, the fucking ship is completely impossible to control. All it does is spin. Nothing else. You would have to have a feather light touch and tap the D-pad at the speed of light to try to control the damn thing. It's the worst game I have ever seen on Nintendo. The runner up would Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero. It's a steaming pile of wombat shit. But still not as bad as Solar Jetman.

Pokémon Battle Revolution for the Wii, the game itself was good, kinda like pokemon stadium from the N64, the problem is that you couldnt get more pokemons on the Wii game unless you transfer them from your Nintendo DS, so basically the Wii game was worthless if you didnt owned a Nintendo DS and the Platinum or Diamond games.

On 10/13/2019 at 4:50 AM, Alyxx said:

The NES sure had a lot of bad games to be fair. Action 52 might be the worst I've seen associated with Nintendo though. 52 games on one cartridge and all of them are horrible.

There's a game I thought I'd never mention again - Some of the control layout for a good portion of the games were very buggy and it was the most awful experience ever. When my dad had bought it for me, I thought it would be awesome with the 52 games on one cartridge. Little did I know...

2 hours ago, killamch89 said:

There's a game I thought I'd never mention again - Some of the control layout for a good portion of the games were very buggy and it was the most awful experience ever. When my dad had bought it for me, I thought it would be awesome with the 52 games on one cartridge. Little did I know...

Wait you actually had it? I didn't think anyone actually bought that cart.

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

And 46 of the games on that cartridge were space shooters. The other six just crashed, assuming they even began to boot at all.

lol, that's a bit of an exaggeration but it sure did have alot of copy pasted space shooters.

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Wasnt that like a super rare cartridge that had a 200 dollar price?

I don't know about the rarity, but you're right about the price. It was $200 USD to get it new in the store. If you follow the same math as AVGN, it came out to about $4-$5 USD per game. Which at the time most people thought was a hell of a deal instead of paying $50 per game for most titles on individual cartridges. But after checking it out, I don't remember ANYONE that didn't regret buying it. 52 games on one cartridge sounded like a hell of a deal, but that was the point. Sounded good, made good money, the games took about 3 seconds of thought, and about 5 seconds of programming. That's most likely the reason damn near every game was a frickin' space shooter.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

I don't know about the rarity, but you're right about the price. It was $200 USD to get it new in the store. If you follow the same math as AVGN, it came out to about $4-$5 USD per game. Which at the time most people thought was a hell of a deal instead of paying $50 per game for most titles on individual cartridges. But after checking it out, I don't remember ANYONE that didn't regret buying it. 52 games on one cartridge sounded like a hell of a deal, but that was the point. Sounded good, made good money, the games took about 3 seconds of thought, and about 5 seconds of programming. That's most likely the reason damn near every game was a frickin' space shooter.

You mean paid $200 for that junk?! I'm even more traumatized now...

27 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Yes there were people that paid $200 for it. After getting it home and playing it, they were traumatized too. $200 was a shit ton of money when the cartridge hit the shelves.

I wouldn't even buy a game for half of that - they must've made a whole lot of money from ripping us gamers off like that...