Register Now
Jayson

Too Much Gaming!

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

I think he meant self harming. Like playing even if your fingers are in pain. Which happens in case of mobile gaming. 

If that happens then yeah, take a break. I've just never been in that situation cause I'm a PC gamer. Master race!

On 10/26/2019 at 10:54 PM, killamch89 said:

Alex don't go back to the dark ages...remember consoles wouldn't exist without PCs - do not let the console troublemakers lose your PC pride! Salute with your PC mouse in hand! 🤣

Actually the video game console came out first, if you're talking about people having a PC in their home. The Atari 2600 came out in 1977 and the Colecovision followed in 1982. That was before people were getting computers in their homes for the most part, unless they were wealthy. And technically, Bill Gates hadn't gotten PC's up and going yet. PC refers to a non Macintosh system. In reality the Apple II was before the PC.

So technically it's the other way around. PC's wouldn't be here without consoles.

Yeah when the Atari VCS launched, PC's were business machines. It wasn't until the early 80's we started seeing affordable home computers like the VIC-20 and the C64. And even those were fairly expensive.

But yeah, PC master race forever.

Edited by Alyxx

I know it's time to quit, at least for the day, when the boredom starts setting in at the point where I don't want to be anywhere near a game. It's a daily thing. It's not me burning out for an extended period, it's just my internal (clock I guess) telling me it's time to shut the system off.

On 11/24/2019 at 6:26 AM, The Blackangel said:

I know it's time to quit, at least for the day, when the boredom starts setting in at the point where I don't want to be anywhere near a game. It's a daily thing. It's not me burning out for an extended period, it's just my internal (clock I guess) telling me it's time to shut the system off.

I can agree to that, after playing too much there can be a felling of boredom or like @The Blackangel said, there is a clock inside us telling us that its time to do something else.