Register Now
Jayson

Impressive VGR Facebook Page

On 10/6/2019 at 4:52 PM, Jayson said:

Where is the traffic coming from?  I know to pay for a list from richer nations is somewhat expensive.   Did you get all those people for free?  

The domain name is very, very short. People are more likely to remember branded domain names that are very, very... Very short. I wish I'd thought of VGR first, or I would have bought it before the guy. If you have a very catchy name, too... that helps, too. But a short name almost, always, always works. Especially when we're in the mobile age, where people need to be reminded of where to go.

People look at the articles, and like the articles, sometimes forget to click the like button or the connect to facebook likes box which in turn likes the page. And you have to make it prominent. Otherwise all those traffic won't do anything.

However, the short domain helps, and if you secure the vanity names fast to make it consistent, that's how people find those pages better.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:06 PM, Carlos X said:

The domain name is very, very short. People are more likely to remember branded domain names that are very, very... Very short. I wish I'd thought of VGR first, or I would have bought it before the guy. If you have a very catchy name, too... that helps, too. But a short name almost, always, always works. Especially when we're in the mobile age, where people need to be reminded of where to go.

People look at the articles, and like the articles, sometimes forget to click the like button or the connect to facebook likes box which in turn likes the page. And you have to make it prominent. Otherwise all those traffic won't do anything.

However, the short domain helps, and if you secure the vanity names fast to make it consistent, that's how people find those pages better.

Yeah, 3-letter and 4-letter .coms are super expensive - and the 5-letter ones are on the way.  Hopefully, 6-letter ones (and Iv'e seen them for drug names) will be expensive soon as I own some.