Register Now
killamch89

Activision Repeats Same Mistakes With COD Modern Warfare

10 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I think people are getting more and more fed up with Activision's greed tactics.

The COD fans are finally waking up which is a sign of progress - I have for the most part stop supporting companies like EA and Activision because of their shady practices and their crappy sub-par games.

3 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The COD fans are finally waking up which is a sign of progress - I have for the most part stop supporting companies like EA and Activision because of their shady practices and their crappy sub-par games.

What was the black ops 2 outrage ? I'm to lazy to google it xD

On 10/3/2019 at 1:02 AM, kingpotato said:

What was the black ops 2 outrage ? I'm to lazy to google it xD

A couple weeks after the reviews were out and everything settled down, they add P2W lootboxes and other microtransactions systems and they have been adding more over time.

12 hours ago, killamch89 said:

A couple weeks after the reviews were out and everything settled down, they add P2W lootboxes and other microtransactions systems and they have been adding more over time.

xD I had the game for more than 5 years now and I never heard about that, Well I never did cared for the DLC or micro transactions. Upon double checking the game last night yeah you are right there is a whole bunch of DLC's cosmetics.

10 hours ago, kingpotato said:

xD I had the game for more than 5 years now and I never heard about that, Well I never did cared for the DLC or micro transactions. Upon double checking the game last night yeah you are right there is a whole bunch of DLC's cosmetics.

This time they didn't wait and instead "went for the kill" at launch and now they are receiving massive backlash for it.