Register Now
killamch89

The ESRB Doesn't Play Games Before Giving Them A Rating

On 10/11/2019 at 1:37 AM, skyfire said:

Such standard implementing organizations often run through the money. And that's why the public should decide in such case. Such people would do anything for money.

The problem we have with these organizations is that some of the people working there are also members of some of these greedy gaming companies so there is a conflict of interest as well as bias towards bigger companies so they can get away with what they want.

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Kinda concerning given the ratings are there for parents who don't wanna subject their children to entertainment intended for an older age group.

I always joked that they didn't even play the games because the ratings never really made any sense and I am now realizing years later I've been proven right all along...

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I always joked that they didn't even play the games because the ratings never really made any sense and I am now realizing years later I've been proven right all along...

It's a South Park reality.

15 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Speaking of the ESRB, According to their review of Death Stranding there will be a lot of scenes with "exposed buttocks". Probably of Norman 🤣

I have stopped listening to them long ago as they gave NBA 2K 20 an E rating despite the game having actual gambling in it...