Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you love to do in video games that you can't do IRL?

5 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Which isn't a good basis for a relationship. Sure the money is nice but this is someone you're choosing to spend your life with, so you better be sure it's someone who you are compatible with.

Compatibility is number one. You're absolutely right on that. I think "achieve" may have been the wrong term. I should have said that the money is nice if you're able to work and earn it. But still the thought of the bank should never come anywhere near your mind when you meet someone you're attracted to and think of them as someone you could spend your life with. Money is nice, but it's not so important that it should lead your interest in finding a partner.

10 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Compatibility is number one. You're absolutely right on that. I think "achieve" may have been the wrong term. I should have said that the money is nice if you're able to work and earn it. But still the thought of the bank should never come anywhere near your mind when you meet someone you're attracted to and think of them as someone you could spend your life with. Money is nice, but it's not so important that it should lead your interest in finding a partner.

It's not what I would choose as my reason for being with someone. Cause then I'd have to cheat on them and might hurt their feelings, and I don't wanna be that person.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:36 AM, The Blackangel said:

I should have said that the money is nice if you're able to work and earn it. But still the thought of the bank should never come anywhere near your mind when you meet someone you're attracted to

Wow. I wish I had women like you in my city. We have dates here like nothing can move ahead without money. I remember counting atleast 10 to 12 dates where the first question asked to me was what was my annual take home salary. And what's my financial plan ahead. I think you must be born before 1995.. because anyone born after 1995 falls in the category like I had date with in past. 

Another important point I wanna bring up is that for me as a transgender games have helped me live out my true gender and helped me realize my true gender. Having the option to play as a female character in rpgs has always been one of my favourite things in gaming.

8 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

While we're on the topic of GTA, we can also steal military vehicles from the military and actually survive - I'd like to see some random unprepared idiot try that in real life XD

Technically speaking, a civilian can own and drive a tank as long as the gun is disabled to the point of being only a decoration, and non fixable.